Return Goods Policy
We at Adult Diaper Delivery do our best to assure that all our customers are happy with the products they receive. Occasionally, a customer may need to make a return. If the product is defective, the product shipped was not the product ordered or if Adult Diaper Delivery was in any way in error, Adult Diaper Delivery will refund the customer or replace the product with the correct/non-defective product. If the customer made the error the customer will be credited according to the following fee schedule. In all cases the following policies apply. In the case of customer error, Adult Diaper Delivery will do its best to work with the customer to alleviate any losses the customer may incur. (For example, offering a discount on a future order. We really do want our customers to be happy).
All returns must be authorized by Adult Diaper Delivery prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 80 day of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 21 days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged by contacting Customer Service at 888-494-8666 or email@example.com. Unauthorized returns will result in no credit being issued to customer.
After receiving an RGA please include shipping paperwork in the package and ship back to the address provided.
Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization, if such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. Freight and restocking will apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Scheduled listed below. Product must be returned within 80 days of receipt.
Products Shipped in Error by Adult Diaper Delivery
Customer must notify Adult Diaper Delivery of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by Adult Diaper Delivery are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Defective product, properly noted damaged product and returns that are the result of a GoldenAgeMedical error may be returned at Adult Diaper Delivery expense and for a full credit, subject to the other provisions of this policy.
Restocking Fee Schedule
|Return from Date of Invoice||Re-stocking fee Percentage|
|0 – 30 Days||5% / $25 minimum + Freight|
|31 – 60 Days||10% / $25 minimum + Freight|
|61 – 80 Days||20% / $25 minimum + Freight|
Greater than 80 days not returnable unless expressly approved prior to receipt
Unfortunately, the following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than 80 days prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Refrigerated items.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Products with less than 6 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
*Each state has individual Pharmacy laws, all returns are subject to approval of Medline Regulatory Affairs.